- NAMI-CO does not collect personally identifiable information about you other than what you freely share. We do log the IP address of every computer that visits our site as part of our normal site usage tracking.
- You have the option of entering personally-identifiable information about yourself as you interact with the website, including name, address, demographic data such as age and income, interests, etc. NAMI-CO uses this information to help us understand who our site users are and how we may better target and tailor our services.
- You retain full control over all information you share about yourself, and may remove or request removal of this information at any time.
- You retain full control over what types of email communication you receive from NAMI-CO, and may opt to discontinue email correspondence at any time.
- You have the option to share personally identifiable information about yourself with other visitors to the website. These options are clearly labeled as such, e.g. the NAMIWalks fundraising pages. You may remove or request removal of any such information you share.
- Anytime you enter personally-identifiable information, not intended to be shared publicly, such as password, address, or credit card number, this information is sent to NAMI-CO over a secure connection.
- NAMI-CO uses generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us.
NAMI-CO does not trade, share or sell a donor’s personal information to third parties (except Constant Contact as mentioned above which is strictly used for managing our e-mail list), nor do we send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations. This policy applies to all donors, online and offline.
If you make a donation online at our website, you are required to enter personal contact information and credit card information. We use this information to process your donation and send you a confirmation receipt. This information will not be sold or shared with outside parties.
We also add you to our donor database, from which you may receive periodic fundraising appeals via postal mail or email. This is outside of your general opt-in preference for email from NAMI-CO as indicated on your e-news subscriptions page.