Visit NAMI’s Youth and Young Adult Mental Health Resource Library where you’ll find:
- Practical back-to-school materials for parents, educators, teens, and young adults, available in English and Spanish
- The downloadable Meet Little Monster coloring and activity book, available in English and Spanish, for young children
- How to bring a NAMI Ending the Silence mental health presentation to your middle or high school classroom or group
- The new Mental Health College Guide, made in partnership with the Jed Foundation and accessible in English and Spanish
- NAMI Basics, an education class for parents and caregivers concerned about their children’s mental health…and more!
NAMI is committed to supporting kids and those who take care of them, at home and at school. We hope these resources help you this back-to-school season.