Wildfire Response & Recovery
- Oregon Wildfire Response and Recovery (wildfire.oregon.gov) is the best place for up-to-date information and resources. It is updated regularly as new information is available.
- Oregon Wildfire Response and Recovery: County Resources
- Get Assistance After a Disaster | FEMA.gov
- FEMA in Your Language | FEMA.gov
- Preguntas Comunes | disasterassistance.gov
- Advice for Returning to a Home that Survived a Wildfire
Help Replacing Medical Equipment and Prescriptions for Oregon Health Plan Members
If you have any trouble replacing things like durable medical equipment, supplies, or prescriptions, your coordinated care organization (CCO) can help. Find your CCO contact information here: Coordinated Care Organizations (CCO): Oregon Health Plan (OHP). If you’re an OHP member with an open card, contact OHP Client Services at 1-800-273-0557.
Symptoms: Smoke or COVID-19?
Download a helpful guide from the Oregon Health Authority on symptoms caused by smoke and COVID-19. The PDF document also contains links to the CDC Self-Checker to help determine if you need to contact a health provider.