Community Partners

Three Sisters from Mt Bachelor

Deschutes County Stabilization Center

Crisis Services | Deschutes County Oregon

The Deschutes County Stabilization Center (DCSC) serves children and adults who are in need of short-term, mental health crisis assessment and stabilization but do not require the medical capabilities of an acute care hospital or longer-term residential care. The DCSC welcomes individuals to walk in when they are experiencing a mental health crisis, or they can be referred by local law enforcement and other community partners.

The Stabilization Center provides a wide array of crisis services to the community including crisis walk-in appointments, adult respite services, Forensic Diversion Programs, peer support, and more.

24-hour Crisis Line
(541) 322-7500 ext. 9

(541) 585-7210

Jefferson County Mental Health

Behavioral/Mental Health Programs | Jefferson County Oregon (

BestCare is the contracted community mental health program in Jefferson and Crook County. BestCare’s outpatient mental health programs provide mental health assessments and counseling services to children, families, and adults. Their mental health clinical teams include mental health clinicians, case managers, wraparound coordinators, and skills trainers. Psychiatry, including evaluation, medication management, and nursing support is also an integral part of our mental health clinical services. We offer several mental health treatment groups, including weekly gender-specific DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy) groups. Crisis intervention is also offered.

850 SW 4th Suite 302
Madras, Oregon 97741
(541) 475-4822

Madras Mental Health Services
850 SW 4th Street Suite 302
Madras, OR 97741
(541) 475-6575

Madras Latino Residential Treatment
236 SE D Street
Madras, OR 97741
(541) 475-5300

Crook County Mental Health

Mental Health | Crook County Oregon

BestCare is Crook County’s designated community mental health provider. BestCare creates a safe, comfortable and familiar environment that helps you make the changes you need to live a life of healthy recovery. BestCare provides addiction treatment services for adults 18 and over. 

Find TreatmentContact BestCare(541) 323-5330

Crook Kids Clinic – School-Based Health Center

Treatment when you’re sick, pregnancy care, dental care, normal checkups, mental health, and substance abuse help.

Crook Kids Clinic
757 E 1st St
Prineville, OR 97754
(541) 383-3005
Appointments: (541) 447-5664