Family to Family
Free for family members, partners and friends of individuals with:
Schizophrenia, Bipolar disorder, Major Depression, Co-occurring brain and Addictive Disorders, Borderline Personality Disorder, Panic Disorder and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
A 12-session education program for adult (18+) family members and friends of people who live with mental illness.
Available free to participants.
Taught by trained family members of people living with a mental illness.
Designed to help family members and friends understand and support their loved one while maintaining their own well-being.
Includes information on illnesses such as Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Depressive Disorder and others.
Designated an Evidence-based Practice by SAMHSA.
NAMI Family-to-Family does not recommend or endorse any medications or other medical therapies.
Peer-to-Peer Recovery Education Program is a free, ten-week course that provides a holistic approach to recovery for adults living with serious mental illness.
- Learning to live well
- Sharing experiences with peers who also are working toward recovery
- Learning how to strengthen interpersonal relationships
- Gaining knowledge of how to manage and cope with difficult circumstances
- Learning to identify feelings, thoughts, behaviors, and events that can result in a possible relapse.
- Gaining further insight into mental illness.
- Experiencing new hope and inspiration in regard to recovery
- Having fun and support