Free for family members, partners and friends of individuals with:
Schizophrenia, Bipolar disorder, Major Depression, Co-occurring brain and Addictive Disorders, Borderline Personality Disorder, Panic Disorder and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
A series of 12 weekly classes structured to help caregivers understand and support individuals with serious mental illness while maintaining their own well being.
- The course is taught by a team of trained NAMI family member volunteers who know what it’s like to have a loved one struggling with one of these brain disorders.
- There is no cost to participate in the NAMI Family-to-Family Education Program.
Over 300,000 people in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and Italy have completed this course. We think you will be pleased how much assistance the program offers.
Now planning NAMI Family-to-Family Education Program for the summer/fall, beginning late August in Redmond
Sign Up Now to reserve your spot!
NAMI’s Peer-to-Peer Recovery Education Program is a free, ten-week course that provides a holistic approach to recovery for adults living with serious mental illness.
- Learning to live well
- Sharing experiences with peers who also are working toward recovery
- Learning how to strengthen interpersonal relationships
- Gaining knowledge of how to manage and cope with difficult circumstances
- Learning to identify feelings, thoughts, behaviors, and events that can result in a possible relapse.
- Gaining further insight into mental illness.
- Experiencing new hope and inspiration in regard to recovery
- Having fun and support
Contact us to register!
Tina: email@example.com – 541- 541) 408-7568
Laurie: firstname.lastname@example.org – 541-6934613
May 4- July 6- Thursdays
Noon to 2:00 pm
Bend Peer Center
1128 NW Harriman- Adjacent to the Annex
Classes Limited in size: Call/e-mail to reserve your seat!
Transportation help available!