- WILDFIRE.OREGON.GOV is the best place for up-to-date information and resources. It is updated regularly as new information is available.
- FEMA: Disaster Assistance Registration Flyer (English/Spanish)
- FEMA: Fact Sheet: Oregonians Affected by Wildfires (English)
- Information for renters affected by wildfires
- Disaster Assistance: Spanish FAQs
- Advice for Returning to a Home that Survived a Wildfire
- How to Safely Manage Ash and Debris from Burned Buildings
- Oregon Housing and Community Services Wildfire Housing Damage Relief Program
- County resources
- Community resources
Help Replacing Medical Equipment and Prescriptions for Oregon Health Plan Members
If you have any trouble replacing things like durable medical equipment, supplies or prescriptions, your coordinated care organization (CCO) can help. Find your CCO contact information here: http://ow.ly/jprH50BoEAi. If you’re an OHP member with an open card, contact Member Services at: 800-273-0557.
Symptoms: Smoke or Covid-19?
Download a helpful guide from the Oregon Health Authority on symptoms caused by smoke and Covid-19. The PDF document also contains links to the CDC self-checker to help determine if you need to contact a health provider.