- This event has passed.
October 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
NAMI Peer-to-Peer is an 8-session recovery-focused course for adults with mental health conditions.
- Free and confidential
- Held weekly for two hours
- Led by peers with mental health conditions
- A great resource for information on mental health and recovery
- Offers respect, understanding, encouragement and hope
- Builds on the strength and resilience of participants
NAMI Central Oregon will offer NAMI Peer-to-Peer beginning Wednesday September 19. It will be held on eight Wednesdays at 6pm at the peer center adjacent to the Annex at 1128 NW Harriman.