- This event has passed.
January 16 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Saturday, repeating until March 6, 2021
NAMI Peer-to-Peer is a Free 8-session recovery focused course for adults with mental health conditions. The classes listed below are intended for peers residing outside of the major urban areas in Oregon.
More about the class:
- Free & Confidential
- Held weekly for two hours
- Led by peers with mental health conditions
- A great resource for information on mental health & recovery
- Offer respect, understanding, encouragement, & hope
- Builds on the strength and resilience of participants
Pick the class that best fits your schedule!
- Mondays, 6p-8p starting on January 11, 2021
- Saturdays, 10a-12p starting on January 16, 2021
To register, click here: